Announcement!

Jumat, 30 September 2011

My 3D Artwork : Devil Sofa

Hello visitor!! this time i will show you my artwork, and still in 3D. i named this image "Devil Sofa". this sofa looked like a devil because it's color is red and there are devil's face in sofa. i made this 3D sofa using 3Ds Max and takes about 20-30 minutes. this sofa is combination of chamfer box and line on the 3Ds Max. i modelled it by using editable poly, editable splines, and FFD 3x3x3. thanks for visiting my blog. i hope you can be entertained and inspired. don't forget to leave a comment and share this post to your friend by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

7 komentar:

  1. Follow, +1, Comment here, and daily visit y support in chat box ;) Nice sofa.. xD

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks... i will follow u back. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. i prefer happy face sofa...

    BalasHapus
  4. Daily visit and support ;)

    BalasHapus
  5. Have a Blessed Sunday to You..

    BalasHapus
  6. Hei, Risnadi! I see you
    have two blogs! Very cool!
    Congratulations! Do you
    work with 3D design?
    Really interesting! A hug!
    Cheers!

    BalasHapus
  7. @kpah
    haha... me too. but, my mood want to made a devil sofa :D

    @elektro
    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    @mike
    thanks friend.. hope you blessed too..

    @clark
    yes... i have two blogs.
    yes i'm work with 3D design, hehe
    thanks for huging me :)
    hope u enjoy visiting my blog friends :)

    BalasHapus