Announcement!

Jumat, 23 September 2011

My 3D Project : Simple 3D Home

hello visitor, this time i want to introduce my first 3D project. i named it "Simple 3D Home" because it does look like simple home. i make this 3D home using 3Ds Max and takes approximately 30-50 minutes. so longgggg... because i'm still newbie and must learn more about 3Ds Max. you can see the picture of Simple 3D Home that i made below.
top view


front view

side view

thanks for visiting my blog and see my work. i hope you can be entertained and inspired. don't forget to leave a comment, and share this post by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

4 komentar:

  1. iya ... nanti aku kasih tekstur kok . hehehe..
    makasih ya kunjungannya :D
    :*
    ini rumah impian aku ama iu...
    ahhaha

    BalasHapus
  2. My friend, thank you very much for your visit, good weekend with peace & happiness. Hugs Valter.

    BalasHapus
  3. @valter
    no problem my friend...
    thanks for visiting my blog :D

    BalasHapus