Announcement!

Rabu, 07 September 2011

My Artwork : Galau On The Road

This is my artwork then that I called "galau on the road".
I make approximately 30-80 minutes. I made it with Adobe Flash and Adobe Photoshop.
this picture describe about someone who is confused or can be called "galau" because until now none of the vehicles passing on the street. XD so poor ... :)) original size images are 1280x800, very suitable for wallpaper so if you want! thank you for visiting my blog and do not forget to +1 this post
thank you ^ ^

3 komentar:

  1. VPS hosting is available at Sky Host at reasonable cost. Cheap reseller hosting companies provide affordable services packages Sky Host is one of them. You can also Purchase Domain name with hosting in .pk, .com.pk domain at Sky Host in all over the Pakistan and international. Web hosting in Pakistan

    BalasHapus
  2. Penasaran blog ini doFollow ga ya seperti blogku foto wedding

    BalasHapus