Announcement!

Rabu, 14 September 2011

My Artwork : Loving Batik For Indonesia Better

This is my work further. This is actually a college assignment that must be quickly resolved.
I made this image using Adobe Flash and edited in Adobe Photoshop.
I made this picture about 30 minutes. This picture theme of "love Indonesian products" and entitled "loving batik for indonesia better". in Indonesia today, has rarely Indonesian young generation who love Indonesian products, one of which is batik. I hope with this image can bring motivation to indonesian young generation to love Indonesian products, including batik and wear it and still preserve it.
thank you for visiting my blog, do not forget to comment and +1 ^ ^

2 komentar:

  1. Itu Batik na hasil scan kah ?

    (anonymous Aka ashm)
    :D

    BalasHapus
  2. @ashm
    ini batiknya kubikin sendiri di photoshop XD
    bikin pattern sendiri, liat, gak detail tuh batiknya XD

    BalasHapus