Announcement!

Minggu, 18 September 2011

My Artwork : Cewek

helo, meet with me again! this time, i will introduce one of my animation's character. this character i named "cewek". if you are an indonesian, you must be know! kwkwkwkwwkwk X))
i made this character using Adobe Flash CS3. i made this character aproximately 5-10 minutes. the characteristic of this character is smart but shy. even she must try harder for geting someone she loves because her characteristic is shy. but at the end, she can get someone she loves. i hope you can entertained and inspired. thanks for visiting my blog. don't forget to leave a comment and share this post to your friends by facebook, twiter, or google+ thanks ^^

4 komentar:

  1. wahhh keren banget donk ! bisa enggak dibikin anime kayak gini untuk aku? :D

    BalasHapus
  2. makasih.. biasa aja kok.. hehe
    boleh boleh... tapi, wani piro?? hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. Cheers for submitting this. This addressed a whole lot of concerns in which I had.

    BalasHapus
  4. Cheers for submitting this. This addressed a whole lot of concerns in which I had.

    BalasHapus