Announcement!

Jumat, 07 Oktober 2011

My 3D Artwork : Simple Black Mouse

hello visitor! this time i want to show you my artwork. still in 3D, i made a 3D artwork that i named "simple black mouse". i made this mouse using 3Ds Max and takes about 20-30 minutes. i modelled this mouse is combination of box, sphere, and line. i modelled box using editable poly to be a mouse. and i modelled cable with line by using editable spline. i made this mouse based on real barbel at my home. thanks for visiting my blog. i hope you can be entertained and inspired. don't forget to leave a comment and share this post to your friends by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

8 komentar:

  1. Wow keren... Ajari aku design grafis dunk....

    BalasHapus
  2. selamat pagi ea, jogging dulu ea..minum jeruk and Happi Blogging..wa kirain mouse bneran taunya ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. @jerry
    thanks friend ^^

    @ciara
    boleh boleh... haha ^^

    @venomia
    ini bukan mouse beneran.. ini mouse 3D digital... hahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. http://i52.tinypic.com/8y94qu.gif Have a wonderful new week my dear. Hugs from Moni

    BalasHapus
  5. @thecute :
    thanks my friend... hugging back too :)
    thanks for visiting my blog moni :)

    BalasHapus