Announcement!

Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

My Animation : My Head Burning!

Hello art connoisseur! this time i want to show you my very short animation. i named this short animation "My Head Burning". actually, this short animation is my exercise at college. i made this short animation using Adobe Photosop and takes about 1 hours. this short animation telling about an orange man who smoking on the street and he is walking, suddenly he got a paper in his face. and the paper burning because ciggarate. then the fire burning his face. just short story. that's all! thanks for visiting my blog. don't forget to leave a comment. and share this post to your friends by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

1 komentar:

  1. I love the content that you have posted, I will stay in touch because I know I will always find this information very handy. Great blog! All kinds of neat stuff here, thanks for it.
    Soal Psikotes Tes Potensi Akademik (TPA) & Tes IQ

    BalasHapus