Announcement!

Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011

My Artwork : Endless Pain

Hi visitor!! this time i want to show you my artwork as a presentation. i named this artwork/presentation "Endless Pain". because, the picture that i will show you describe about a cat that suffering live alone on the street. actually, this artwork/presentation is for my coursework. and i want to share you my artwork, let's check it now!









i made this artwork using Adobe Flash CS3 and takes about 30-40 minutes. thanks for visiting my blog. i hope you can be entertained and inspired. don't forget to leave a comment and share this post to your friends by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

2 komentar:

  1. Hei! Risnadi, I also love animals, cats, dogs ...
    They are important in our lives!
    Many friends also care for animals here in Brazil!
    You have done well to show the difficult life of a stray cat.
    A hug!
    Cheers!

    BalasHapus
  2. wow... in indonesia same too.
    i like cat too, but no to dog. hehe :D
    thanks friends for your comment and visiting my blog...
    may God always bless you ...
    hehe :D

    BalasHapus