Announcement!

Jumat, 14 Oktober 2011

My Artwork : My Logo

Hello visitor! today, i want to show you my artwork. but this time isn't a character but a logo. this is my first time logo i made for my company. (company? i'm still and individual XD) i named this logo is, "NADI art & design". now and further i will use this logo for my artwork that i have made. the logo i made have a meaning. a pen describe that my artwork begins from a scratch. and the long box meaning my artwork can be enjoyed anyone. and box level rise meaning my artwork will continue to rise. and the circle getting smaller meaning my artwork increasing but i want my pride decreasing. like the meaning of my logo little strange , hehe ... :-))
thanks for visiting my blog. don't forget to leave a comment. share this post to your friends by facebook, twitter, or google+ if you don't mind ^^

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar